Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Status: Complicated

So yesterday was supposed to be a good day because we were celebrating mothers day. Everything was doing great until my boyfriend appears.. He was going to picked me up like around 5pm, however at 7pm I didn't knew anything from him,  so in a nice way I text him and told him: " is better if we just see each other tomorrow (today)"... But for some stupid reason he got mad at me and start telling  the most stupid words that came to his mind!!! At the end, 1 hr later we were broken hearted  people, we broke up!!! But i knew we loved too much each other to finish like that, so at 11pm i received a text from him.. And a smile in my face appeared, he came over my house, I went out. I felt my heart beat soooo hard, loving him. So we hug and kiss it was the most great kiss ever :D... So here we are, still together, hoping for the best... It is really complicated, i guess if it were easy, would not be worth!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Complicated is what complicated does, and it normally turns people's world upside down in the funniest, weirdest, trickiest ways but if in your case (just as mine)complicated is something beyond your mind, and "complicated" makes a smile comes right across your face, that means that complicated is just the spices of love an life!!! as one my friends says: "ENJOY!!"

    ReplyDelete